Here I am playing music (on headphones) at 1am, looking outside at the sunlight.
It’s not quite 24-hour day yet, but we’re getting there!
Hey just for fun, here are some things visible in the room:
1. My book sculptures (top shelf)
2. A plastic owl
3. Longboard skateboard
4. Framed pages from “Fantastic Four: the trial of Galactus” by John Byrne, which is the first comic I ever bought.
5. Quebec flag on wall (reminds me to think or read in French now and then.)
6. Double keyboard stand for video-gamey music.
7. Rubber/electronic drum kit, which is often played at Inuvik Legion.
Love the Flag!!! Vive Le Quebec!!!
See the Blue Blur
Of the Nightly Blues Man
Shaking the Keyboard
Out of its Sleep
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Want a full-size photo or have a request? Send me an e-mail at Phil.Morin1 @ gmail.com